I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I've just been busy and tired! But an update on the babies was requested, so here it is! Actually there isn't much to update right now, all we did at my dr appointment last week was listen to the heartbeats. I am scheduled for a level 2 anatomy ultrasound on April 9th. That is when we will find out the sexes of the babies! I'm showing quite a bit now. I'm still exercising as much as I can. I actually did a slow jog with my husband today. I was so slow that he could have walked next to me. But it felt good to get out and get some fresh air, it was beautiful here today!
Here is a picture of my belly from today...I still can't believe there are 2 babies in there!!
1 comment:
You are looking so great and thanks for sharing the pictures. Plus to still run. That is awesome :-) Even if it's a slow run, it's better than nothing. Saw more of you on FB and that was good too. Keep up what your doing, cause it's working.
Post a Comment