I know I haven't been posting very much, that is partially because I don't have much to post about and partially because I have just been lazy. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive! As far as working out, I have been spotty the last couple weeks. the 2 things that I always stick to are my personal training sessions and my bootcamp classes. as far as doing cardio on my own, I am just not motivated to do it anymore. every since the DR told me not to run anymore I don't want to do anything. Even though I know I can walk on the treadmill or do the elliptical. So for the last few weeks I have been doing 3 half hour personal training sessions and 2 3o minute bootcamps each week. I did do cardio here and there, but not very much.
I just got back on Tuesday from Cancun. I was supposed to be home late Sunday night but a stupid snow storm hit and I got stranded in Charlotte, NC for 2 days. My flight Sunday night was cancelled, I rebooked it for Monday morning, and that flight was cancelled too. All the rest of the flights on Monday were full so I had to wait until Tuesday to get home. It wouldn't be so bad except my husband left on Wednesday to go to California for work until Monday. So I only got to spend a few hours with him :( I wish I was still in Cancun, it was sunny and warm the entire time we were there. It was a girls weekend away before my sister gets married.
So I think I was motivated to post today because the weather is unusually nice and I got outside for a walk. It makes me sad to not go for my normal 4 mile run since it is so nice out. It took me 34 minutes to do 2 miles. But I guess it is better than nothing.
Oh, some baby news...I think I can feel them moving! I'm not 100% sure because I have never been pregnant before but I definitely feel something on one side in pretty much the same spot every day. It is very cool but very strange. I can't wait until they are big enough that my husband can feel them moving from the outside! Ok, on that note, I am going to go back to cleaning. That is how I am spending my nice quiet Saturday alone. I've already done the Kitchen, Dining room, Living Room and bedrooms, I just have 2 bathrooms left to do. I hate cleaning the bathrooms the most!
Hello world!
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
You sure do have a lot going on and for you to do the bootcamp and personal trainer, I find that quite impressive.Keep it up as long as you can because sometime down the line you might not have all that energy left. I do enjoy running now and I am just wondering why your Dr. doesn't want you to run?
Sounds like you had a bit of unwanted adventure there. At least you got to Cancun..lucky you :-)
Hey, POST!!!
I hate those bathrooms as well. They're awful. But even worse is the damn kitchen. I'd rather clean toilets all day than wash dishes.
How are the babies? Any more movements?
Lisa, we need an update on the twins!!!!
Post a Comment