Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today's Workout (12/11-12/16!!!)

wow, I'm really behind on updating this time! Well, I'm not sick anymore. And it is snowing out right now. That has nothing to do with working out, but whatever. Let me catch up from the last 6 days.

12/11/08
  1. 35 minutes Elliptical--Total--4.34 miles
  2. 20 minutes Elliptical--Total--2.61 miles
  3. 30 minute bootcamp class

12/12/08

  1. 10 minutes treadmill--6.5mph. Total--1.1 miles
  2. 30 minute cardio class
  3. 5 minutes treadmill--6.5mph--Total--0.54 miles
  4. 30 minute personal trainer appt

12/13/08

  1. 5 minutes treadmill--6.5mph. Total--0.54 miles
  2. 60 minute bootcamp class
  3. 35 minutes elliptical--5 min @ level 12/5 min @ level 24 X3. Total--3.3 miles

12/14/08--a well needed REST DAY!

12/15/08

  1. 5 minutes treadmill--6.5mph. total--0.54 miles
  2. 30 minute personal trainer session
  3. 40 minutes treadmill--1 minute intervals. mostly 7.0/8.0. did some at 6.5/8 and some at 7.0/8.5. Total--4.65 miles

12/16/08--bootcamp was cancelled tonight. That annoyed me. I ALMOST didn't do anything since I was tired, but I pulled myself together and did a run on the treadmill.

  1. 30 minute cardio class
  2. 35 minutes treadmill--6.5mph Total--3.55 miles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy you can really run on that treadmill, can't you? I find what you do to be amazing!
I have trouble at 5.0 for long periods.
Hope you continue to feel better. I know my trainer is sick as well and I am glad he cancelled our last session because I am like a little baby if I get sick. Plus I don't want to do anything that will halt me working out for any long period of time.
Still waiting to hear about how I stand in the contest. It’s just a waiting game now. J
Thanks for your support, kind words and comments. I do feel like that no matter what I am a “winner” What I have done sometimes amazes myself and to hear the comments from others just helps me see it clearly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Nice work! Keep it up!
Natasha Linton
www.natashalinton.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/natashalinton