Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today's Workout (12/4 - 12/7/08)

I guess I got a little behind, so I'll do a quick catch up post. I took today off from working out. I know it is rare, but it just felt too good to lay around and do nothing.

12/4/08
For cardio my trainer wanted me to do 10 minutes on each the treadmill, elliptical & stairmaster.
  1. 10 minutes elliptical--level 24. Total--0.37 miles
  2. 12 minutes Treadmill--incline-10, 5mph (he wanted me to do 6mph, that was way too hard) Total--1.03 miles
  3. 15 minutes stairmaster--190 floors (he wanted me to do 200 floors in 10 minutes...he is CRAZY. I did 130 in 10 minutes.)
  4. 15 minutes elliptical--level 6. total--2.06 miles
  5. 30 minute bootcamp class

12/5/08

  1. 5 minutes treadmill--6.5mph. Total--0.54 miles
  2. 30 minute cardio class
  3. 30 minute personal trainer session--full body workout

12/6/08

  1. 60 minute bootcamp
  2. 35 minutes treadmill--6.5mph. Total--3.6 miles

12/7/08--REST DAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your day off! We all need that once in a while.