Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today's Workout (1/16/09-1/27/09)

yeah, yeah, yeah, I haven't been updating much. Its a combination of being busy and honestly not working out quit as much as I'm used to. Anyway, here is my catch up post.

1/16/09
  1. 30 minute cardio class
  2. 30 minute personal training session

1/17/09--REST DAY

1/18/09--REST DAY

1/19/09

  1. 30 minute personal training session

1/20/09

  1. 20 minutes elliptical--Total-2.12 miles
  2. 30 minute bootcamp class

1/21/09

  1. 20 minutes treadmill--Total-1.39 miles
  2. 30 minute personal training session

1/22/09

  1. 10 minutes treadmill--Total-0.59 miles
  2. 30 minute bootcamp class

1/23/09

  1. 30 minute personal training session

1/24/09--REST DAY

1/25/09

  1. 42 minutes treadmill--Total-3.67 miles

1/26/09

  1. 30 minute personal training session

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah we all do get kind of busy and sidetracked once in awhile, don't we. At least your keeping up with your routine and seem to be doing real well at it.
I agree witht he swimming comment. I don't kick a lot either but boy do I still get exhausted easy. The buoy has really helped me out as far as form and speed. Once I get the breathing down I think I'll be in much better shape. For the tri I think I have to do a 500 meter swim. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but it is in open water on Lake Meade. I still have to rent a swim suit for the event because of the cold water.
I am nervous about it as well, mainly the swimming aspect. I can run and I can bike without to much problem. It's the swimming that worries me.
By the way it was nice hearing from you.