Ok, I guess its time to catch up again. I'm not sure if I feel more guilty of not keeping up with this blog or the fact that I have run only 2 or 3 times in the last month. Or the fat that has started to collect around my stomach. ugh. I think I've been taking enough rest days to make up for the last two years when it was rare for me to not work out for a day.
1/28/09--Rest Day
1/29/09
- 30 minute personal training session
- 30 minute bootcamp class
1/30/09
- 30 minute personal training class
1/31/09--Rest Day
2/1/09--Rest Day
2/2/09
- 30 minute personal training session
2/3/09
- 35 minutes treadmill--5.5 mph. Total--3.15 miles
2 comments:
Your still doing good there. At least you haven't given up like I have almost done on several times this month, plus me eating being out of control. So just stay focused and soon the weather will be warmer and then no more excuses :-)
Thanks for your comment. Finally someone that understands what I am going through. I am selfish as well. I just thought he would never leave. This was totally unexpected and that's why I am still in shock. So I never did have a chance to set up a back up plan. He did hire this new girl who is an Ironman Triathlete, b and I have trained were her a couple times, but it's still not the same. At least I'll have Brad the rest of the month and then he's gone. How I will deal with that day I don't know. :-( I feel like I am in mourning.
At least I am doing better on my swimming so that's a plus.
Keep it up and stay focused on your running as well. I know you can do it.
Now you have me a wondering what your news is :-) The suspense is a hard thing so that I do agree with you. My news is good news for me but it's nothing real major. it's not like I am changing the world. :-)
I'll be looking forward to reading your news. I have to see if it is what I think it is :-)
Post a Comment