Monday, December 8, 2008

Today's Workout (12/08/08)

I did something different today...I did a spinning class. I really think that you need to like the instructor in order to like the class. I did spinning one other time with a different instructor and I didn't like it at all. Tonight, I liked it. I'll probably do it again, although my butt is a little sore from it.
  1. 30 minute personal training session--full body workout. he also gave me some new cardio workouts to do on my own (which I had been ASKING him to do for me!)
  2. 15 minutes elliptical--Level 6. Total--1.71 miles
  3. 60 minute spinning class

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So would you highly recommend a spinning class to a beginner like myself? I was told they are really intense and makes for some good training since I will be doing a triathlon in April. Still not sure if I like the concept of a class. I usually like to do my cardio by myself and just chill out at my pace.
Well Only 3 more days till I weigh and measure for this competition. I should know the results by the 16th or so. I need to weigh in a couple days early since my trainer will be out of town. I sure hope I win but if I don’t like you kind of said I am still a winner because of what I have accomplished. I’m feeling pretty good about that.
Keep it up, your doing well too.