Friday, December 26, 2008

Today's Workout (12/26/08)

I went to my bootcamp class this afternoon. I still took it easy and went at my own pace, which was MUCH slower than my normal pace. I feel good now. Normally I would come home and run on the treadmill after, but I am skipping that part. it was a fairly easy class, not too intense, and anything that involved jumping I pretty much altered so that I didn't have to jump. I did squats instead of jumping squats, back lunges instead of jumping lunges...I kinda feel like I didn't get the best workout, but I don't want to push it too much yet. On a better note, I am on vacation until Jan. 5th! I'm going snowboarding with my husband, sister and future brother in law next weekend. I probably won't be snowboarding much, but I will be using the fitness center, which has a pool. YAY for swimming!

  1. 50 minute bootcamp class

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was getting a bit concerned since I see you haven't posted recently as well.
I know I am in the same boat as well.
Dealing with some issues and just lost a bit of my motivation to workout, so I didn't. Work has been busy as well and been to tired to work out too.
That has to stop though and I plan on getting back to it on Monday. I do miss it and look forward to continuing my progress.

Glad that your doing something though. It's sure better than nothing, right? So keep it up. I am sure once the holidays are over it will come second nature again.

Have a Happy New Year and be well!