For some insane reason, I did another interval day today. I made them a little easier then yesterdays so that I wouldn't completely kill myself. It sounded like a good idea when I went to the gym during lunch, then after work I realized that it was a very bad idea. My legs are now exhausted and I had to go through a half hour torture session...wait, I meant personal training session, where we did legs. I whined, bitched, and moaned the entire way through it. My legs hurt so bad I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I have been through a lot since I have started working with my trainer but that is one thing he has never seen, me cry. Anyway, now I am tired and cranky and I really just want to go out to dinner, but I am waiting for my hubby to hurry up with his work stuff. Doesn't he know how much I worked out today and that I am starving to death??? Anyway, here is today's workout.
- 45 minutes treadmill--30 minutes intervals--1 minute 8.0mph/2 minutes 6.5mph, 13 minutes 7.0mph, 2 min cool down. Total--5.14 miles
- 20 minutes treadmill--15 min @ 6.5 mph, 5 minute cool down. Total--1.94 miles
- 30 minute personal training session--torture with the big ball--legs (and abs) I couldn't even begin to describe the insane things he made me do with that ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment