Another workout update in my crazy world. I'm tired and beat up. Something needs to give and I'm not sure what. I have asked for help to figure out where I can cut back a little, but it scares me to cut back. I'm nervous that if I don't burn enough calories I'm going to gain weight. But I also know that I am doing way too much and I can't keep this up for very long. Along with some other personal crap that I have going on, I am very stressed and I am breaking down and losing it. I usually somewhat enjoy going to the gym, but this week it wasn't fun at all. I still went, but after
Tuesday or
Wednesday my body was there going through the motions but my heart wasn't in it at all. Hopefully I will get a revised plan for my workouts and I will start to feel a little better.
- 20 minutes Elliptical--level 4. Total 2.54 miles
- 30 minute cardio class
- 11 minutes treadmill--6.5mph. Total 1.14 miles
- 30 minute personal training session--stuff. I don't really remember, I was there but my head wasn't really in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment