Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today's Workout (9/27/08)

Bootcamp Saturday! But not my normal bootcamp. That class was cancelled so I went back to a bootcamp I used to go to. It was nice to be back there, but now I remember why I stopped going there...It isn't hard enough for me. and it isn't enough cardio, they mix in strength stuff too. I don't need that because I do all that 3 times a week with my trainer. But it was better then just running or doing nothing. And I got to see one of my friends that go there. And the trainer there said that I looked thinner, which brightened my spirits a little bit. I'm going to try to remember what we did, but we did a ton, so I'm sure I'll miss something...
  • Ladder--several different drills
  • chest press w/ partners using bands
  • 8 min--10 reps each--kettle bell swing, push ups, kettle bell swing high pull, lat lunges, kettle bell swing tap, spiderman. repeat until 8 minutes is up
  • 30 sec of each--squat jumps, running lunges, step back touch, frog jumps, side plank
  • stations--30 sec of each--push/press, sit ups, burpees along a row of hurdles, plank, jump rope

I know that doesn't sound easy, but everything was too quick, 30 seconds isn't very long. I resisted the urge to run on the treadmill after this. I'm trying to take it all down a notch, I might even take tomorrow off and rest! Once I get a new routine in place I'm sure I'll feel better.

No comments: