Friday, October 17, 2008

Today's Workout (10/17/08)

I can run again! YAY! I'll get back into it this weekend, then I can start trying to get my speed up for the Turkey trot I do on thanksgiving morning. It is a 5k, and my best 5k time is 24:30 and I would like to beat that. Ok, enough of that. Today my trainer taught the cardio class. It is nice to have someone different do the class. The same circuits start to get boring after a while. The trainer varies the circuits a little bit, but they are always basically the same thing. So it was a nice change of pace. Bootcamp tomorrow morning. YAY! If only it was 2 hours later....
  1. 7 minutes elliptical--level 6. Total--0.85 miles
  2. 30 minute cardio class--Abs & cardio
  3. 10 minutes elliptical--level 6. Total 1.33 miles
  4. 30 minute personal training session--step ups/up&overs...on the smith machine, Treadmill Go's (make it go without turning it on)

No comments: