Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today's Workout (10/2/08)

Hmmm, let me see...I did NOTHING today! and it actually felt good. I didn't think we would have time to get a workout in today since it was a travel day, but we actually had a few hours before dinner. BUT, I had a headache and decided that I needed another nap, so that is what we did. The gym here is sort of sad, no TV, small room w/cardio equipment crammed in, free weights. I may try to get down there to use the elliptical or the stepper, but I am definitely going to swim laps in the long ass pool we have here. It is very tempting to go for a run, there is a nice path between the front of the hotels and the beach, perfect for a nice jog. But I don't think I am going to chance it...The beach looks awesome, I can't wait to nap all day on a lounge chair in the sun :D

No comments: