Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today's Workout (10/26/08)

I usually try to take it easy on Sundays, either a rest day or just an easy jog with my husband. But I feel like I have been eating really bad and have put on a few pounds, so I did twice as much as I would normally do on a Sunday. I actually did my "side stepping" workout on the treadmill. Every time I ask my trainer what I should do he gives me some horrible options then says "or just do your side stepping workout" as if it is a normal thing for me to do! I won't do it at the gym because I will look funny, but I did it at home today and almost fell off the treadmill 4 times! I'm not so good at the transition from right to left. I survived though, and it wasn't too bad, I think I could have made it a little harder...
  1. 45 minute outside run--Total--4.08 miles
  2. 30 minutes treadmill--20 minutes side stepping (2 minutes per side, started @2mph w/0 incline, increased to 2.5mph w/ 1 incline, then increased again to 3mph w/ 2 incline), 5 minutes sprints/recover (sprint @8.0mph, recover @3.5mph, 2 sprints)

No comments: