Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today's Workout (10/5/08)

I actually got to the gym today. My hubby ran on the beach, but I opted not to and sweated my ass off in the gym by myself. I figured if I am not going to do cardio next week, I wanted to get some good cardio in today. So I decided to use two machines that I NEVER use and I hate. I'm still wondering what would have happened if I had gone running the past couple days...
  1. 30 minutes Stairmaster--130 floors. I didn't like this machine, I had it on level one and I could barely make it go, then when I upped it to lever 12 I was able to climb faster. I was still much slower compared to the one at my gym...but I was dripping sweat so I guess I still got a good workout.
  2. 30 minutes bike--6.84 miles. I set it to random, it seemed like a hills workout, similar to spinning.

We head back home tomorrow morning, then back to work on Tuesday...YUCK!

No comments: