Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today's Workout (10/24/08)

I didn't update yesterday...I had an awful afternoon at work. I was so pissed off that I was actually shaking. Luckily, I had a training session right after work where I was able to work off some of my anger, although it needed to be WAY longer for all the anger I have inside of me! We started out doing a normal training session. then about 5 minutes into it I said "can't I just hit something?" So that is what we did! punching, kicking...I got to beat of my trainer for a half hour, well, sort of. The funny thing is, I didn't expect to be sore from that at all today, but my legs and back are totally killing me! So, the way to get me to have an incredible workout...get me really really pissed off!
  1. 10 minutes treadmill--6.5 mph. Total--1.09 miles
  2. 30 minute cardio class
  3. 10 minutes treadmill--7/7/5 mph (I run fast when I am mad!). Total--1.25 miles
  4. 30 minute personal training session---beating the shit out of my trainer, I mean kickboxing drills :) Normally I hate kickboxing, today it was the best!

No comments: