Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today's Workout (10/23/08)

Last night at the end of my personal training session I asked my trainer what I should do for cardio the next day. He gave me two options, Elliptical 5 minutes @level 12, 5 minutes @level 25 for 30 minutes total, or Treadmill speed 5mph 5 minutes @ an incline of 5, 5 minutes @ an incline of 15 for 30 minutes. YUCK! But I know that he knows his shit, so I gave the elliptical workout a shot today. I figure I can do the treadmill workout at home this weekend if I get ambitious. It wasn't so bad, but very different from what I am used too, which is the point.
  1. 35 minutes elliptical--5 minutes @ level 12/5 minutes @ level 25 alternating. Total--3.09 miles
  2. 30 minute bootcamp class--circuits

Its funny, I whine, complain, and argue about whatever he wants me to do, but I almost always end up doing it. Even though I don't want to do it I know that he knows what is best, I didn't get to where I am today all by myself! I totally trust him even if I don't always act like it, which is usually because I just don't believe in myself enough. That's something I've been working on for myself.

No comments: