Saturday, October 18, 2008

Today's Workout (10/18/08)

Wow, what a Saturday! It was freezing this morning for bootcamp. We ran a little bit outside in the parking garage but ended up inside the rest of the time. Then by lunchtime it warmed up a bit and turned out to be a beautiful day. So I went for a run. I know, I'm crazy, 90 minute bootcamp, then a 4 mile run on top of it! But it was so nice out that I couldn't resist. AND my trainer said that I can run again, so I was anxious! And I ran better then ever before. I did my normal 4 mile loop around my neighborhood and did it faster then I ever have before. I guess taking 2 weeks off from running didn't make me slower :)
  1. 90 minute Bootcamp
  2. 35 minute outside run--Total 4.08 miles

No comments: