Friday, October 3, 2008

Today's Workout (10/3/08)

Well, here I am with my workout update from Miami :) I did NOT run today, but I did get a pretty good workout in. It was horrible that I didn't go running with hubby. he ran on the beach, in the water, with no shoes on. I am very jealous. I hit the small, hot gym instead. Oh yeah, and the pool.
  1. 45 min Elliptical--Level 3. Total--5.84 miles
  2. 30 min swim--20 laps in a 205 foot pool, so 4,000 feet. It was hard to swim in such a long pool, I am used to a 25yd pool with the split second break on each end. It did feel good to swim though.

I was going to run tomorrow morning...but when I mentioned it to my trainer, he went and asked my friend who told me not too originally, and she said NO, then she said just don't do it hard. I don't know what that means! Not sure if I will end up running or not. I usually don't believe in this stuff, but I figure why take the chance, right? My husband thinks I am absolutely nuts!

No comments: