- 50 minute bootcamp
- 47 minutes treadmill--7.5mph for 25 minutes, the rest was between 6.5/7mph. Total--5.31 miles. I actually only meant to do 40 minutes, but after 7 minutes I was fiddling with my keys in the cup holder and I accidentally knocked the emergency stop thing off. So I had to restart everything and when I got to 3o minutes I had forgotten that I had another 7 minutes that I had already done! Not that running a little extra is bad or anything.
So for the past 2 weeks the trainer that does my lunchtime cardio class has been on vacation and 2 of the other trainers have been filling in for him for the classes. Having someone different teach the class really made me realize that the normal class just isn't hard enough for me anymore. Plus, it is a CARDIO class, but most of the classes are not a half hour of cardio. If I am taking a cardio class I expect it to be cardio the entire time, I want to walk out of it huffing and puffing and sweating my ass off. Also, I have gotten bored with all the same circuits. They are not exactly the same every class, but very very similar. Also, there are people in the class the only do the class and don't train with anyone, he wants them to do a little lifting so we do it in the class. My attitude is that these people need to pay for a trainer for that! I get all my lifting in with my trainer. When I am taking a class, I really just want to burn as many calories as possible in a half hour! If it isn't going to be all cardio then I could just do my own workout on the treadmill or elliptical. So I decided that maybe I should take some time off from this one class (saves me a little bit of money too!) So I mention this to my trainer yesterday. The reason I even mentioned it to him is because I wanted him to give me some different elliptical & treadmill workouts to do so I am not doing the same 2 over and over again. Now I know they don't want to lose someone from a class, but come on, it isn't like I am not taking other classes or paying a ridiculous amount for a trainer there 3 days a week! Is the $14 dollar loss a week really going to kill them? I don't think so. Anyway, rather then giving me some new workouts he is trying to convince me to still do the class, says they will talk to the trainer and tell him to step it up a little, blah blah blah. I've done this myself before! It only works for a short amount of time. So I guess I'll just come up with my own interval workouts. So irritating. Ok, I'm done venting. I think I need a nap now!
No comments:
Post a Comment