Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today's Workout (10/28/08)

I am sitting here icing my foot. It is way too cold to have ice on your foot! It is making my whole body cold. Don't worry, I'm not hurt. My foot has been hurting on and off for a while now, I have a MAT specialist trying to fix it...yesterday he said nothing was weak and told me maybe it was an injury that was having a hard time healing and recommended that I ice it. So I am. I iced it last night and it felt good today! Not sure if it was something the trainer did or the ice but I'll suck it up and keep icing it!
  1. 30 minute cardio class--basic circuits
  2. 25 minutes treadmill--6.5mph (bumped it up to 7.5mph for 5 minutes) Total--2.76 miles
  3. 30 minute cardio class--crazy circuits (this is the difference between my trainer and the other trainers...my trainer comes up with crazy stuff! the other trainers keep it fairly basic)

No comments: