- 30 minute cardio class--normal cardio class circuts--bike, step ups, jump rope, jumps...
- 30 minute bootcamp class--legs & push up stuff
I WANT TO RUN! I honestly didn't think that I would miss it this much since I really didn't think I enjoyed it, but honestly, I miss it. It is just what I do and I feel so good when I am done, like I got a really good workout. Plus, I have new sneakers that I need to break in and I can't see if they hurt or not until I am allowed to run at least a mile.
1 comment:
It's nice to see that all is well. I miss running so much but I know I'll get back to it soon enough. My doctor says about a month before my triathlon training starts I can then start running. For now I just do the bike, swimming, and the treadmill at a high incline and low speed. I am getting better with my progress. just fighting some inner demons and I won't let them win. So what kind of sneakers you getting? I know I have to get some good ones too but not sure what type or brand.
Keep up the great work. I enjoy reading your blog and catching up on what you're doing.
Post a Comment