Monday, October 6, 2008

Today's Workout (10/6/08)

No Cardio--Day 1. actually, I should say no running, not no cardio. There is cardio mixed into my workouts, just no treadmill/elliptical/running...It feels weird to not do all this stuff. After my personal training session tonight I really just wanted to jump on a treadmill and run for a half hour! I didn't, I just went home. But I did get my workouts for the next week. guess we will see how it goes. It is going to be a weird week though, I won't be doing my normal twice a days, I have some work commitments that are keeping me from my lunch workouts.
  1. 30 minute personal training session--Wide pull down, hamstring/step ups circuit x 3, then 4 sets of each 10,8,6,4, Then one set of each till fail. This will be the format of all my workouts for the time being.

No comments: