3 minutes treadmill--warm up before training appt. Total--.35 miles
30 minute personal training appt--legs
I would have done more cardio but I had a MAT session after work, so I had no time. I'll have to make up for it later in the week.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hope your're feeling better after being sick. Sounds like your working hard in your workouts. I bet it's paying off too. How have your results been lately? Does your trainer do weigh in and measurements, like mine does? One thing is for sure you are determined. Continue to keep up the great work you are doing.
1 comment:
Hope your're feeling better after being sick.
Sounds like your working hard in your workouts. I bet it's paying off too.
How have your results been lately? Does your trainer do weigh in and measurements, like mine does?
One thing is for sure you are determined.
Continue to keep up the great work you are doing.
Post a Comment