Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today's Workout (11/25/08)

Today was a whirlwind workout day for me! I did more than normal because of the short week and the fact that my trainer is away until Monday. So I picked up a training session today, but it is my last one of the week. Although I do have big plans of kicking my own butt tomorrow. I am not going to run tomorrow because I always run better when I don't run the day before, so I am saving it for Thursdays race. So for tomorrow I put together my own "bootcamp". I'll post that tomorrow. lets get back to today.
  1. 30 minute cardio class
  2. 30 minute bootcamp class
  3. 30 minute personal training session--all upper body

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...
Good luck on your race tomorrow. I am sure you'll break all records :-)
One of these days I'd like to be motivated enough to run one. Then again when I do, I do it up big. I say that because I am doing my first triathlon in April and that will be my first ever long distance run; for competitive.

It seems like your're doing real well and you are so motivated. I too plan on working out tomorrow. It just never seems to stop. I guess it's because I enjoy it so much. Still have to work on my push-ups though. At least my trainer isn't really pushing for it but I still plan on giving it a real hard try. I just have to push myself and stop saying "I Can't". I know those words drive him crazy and that's why he insists on setting high goals for me.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving...