Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today's Workout (11/16/08)

I had all these big plans of doing an hour and a half workout today, a mix of running and body weight drills. BUT a certain trainer decided on Friday that we needed to do legs and I have been sore all weekend. Bastard. I just didn't have it in me today to do all that so I just ran. (This is part of the reason why I need a trainer. I always have big ideas for what I will do for a workout, then I end up running and not doing anything else!) I'm hoping my legs (and butt!) are better by tomorrow! I am feeling much better today. I haven't taken any cough syrup or cold medicine. I'm still sniffling a little but nothing compared to the last few days.
  1. 45 minutes treadmill--Easy jog @ 6.5mph. Total--4.66 miles

No comments: