Friday, November 7, 2008

Today's Workout (11/7/08)

I think I may be getting sick. I hate that! A coworker had strep last week, her daughter came down with it yesterday, I better not get it!! That would really mess up my workout schedule! I did a stairmaster workout today (YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK). You can see how fond I was of it. It sucked! But it was a good workout and I am nuts, so I'm sure I'll do it again.
  1. 30 minutes stairmaster--Total Floors--400. I did intervals as best as I could, but nothing repetitive, just whenever I felt I could speed up I did, until I couldn't take it anymore. My legs were burning the entire time.
  2. 30 minute personal training session--Abs. I completely refused to do legs, they were shot after the treadmill intervals yesterday and the stairmaster earlier today.

So, my trainer said that the goal for 30 minutes is to do 500 floors. I asked him what is average for 30 minutes and didn't get a straight answer at all. Just that I should shoot for 500 and try to improve every time, use this time as my benchmark. He's annoying.

No comments: