Friday, November 28, 2008

Today's Workout (11/28/08)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a nice day with my family and now I am back to my workouts (well, I guess I never really stopped, did I?)
  1. 50 minute bootcamp class
  2. 40 minute outside run --Total--4.08 miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy you really do a great job in running. I have to say that those times are pretty impressive, at least for me. I really haven't timed any of my runs. I still seem to have a lot of trouble even doing a mile. God,only knows ho I'll ever make it through my triathlon in April. I guess I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving. Spending it with family is always a nice thing.
for once I didn't overeat and didn't splurge a bit. Took the week-end off from working out and I do feel refreshed. Monday morning I'll be right back at it and looking forward to it.
Your doing great there!