Hey, I am actually posting my workout on the actual day that I did it! When I got to the gym today I told my trainer I wanted to do legs so that they wouldn't be sore for Thursday's Turkey Trot that I am running. So he said
OK, but no complaining, right? Hell no, that is never part of the deal! So after my session with him I was talking to a girl in the locker room and we were talking about whining and she said her trainer tells her to shut up and she always says "no, I'm paying you for this torture so I will say what I want whenever I want to!" I have to say, I have the best trainer. I whine and bitch and he pretty much just deals with it. I mean, I tell him that he is out of his fucking mind on a daily basis and he never seems to get mad. In fact, he usually agrees with me.
- 5 minutes treadmill--6.5 mph. Total--0.54 miles
- 30 minute personal training session--Legs. and sprints on the treadmill. That SUCKED
- 35 minutes elliptical--5 min level 12/5 min level 25 x 3. Total--3.18 miles
1 comment:
I want your trainer! I'd whine and expect him/her to deal with it because I'm paying them to :). My patients tell me I'm crazy- one lady frequently asked if I'd been committed lately... I think I'd want that in a trainer as well.
Post a Comment