Sunday, November 30, 2008

Today's Workout (11/30/08)

I worked out hard today. I have been eating way too much, so I'm trying to compensate at least a little for that. I can actually kick my own butt!! I did a total of 178 burpees today. Not all at once, in groups of 20, but still, that is a lot! When I told my trainer that I was eating a lot of pie he said to do 10 burpees for each bite of pie I had. I may have actually came close to that!
  • 35 minutes "Lisa's Bootcamp"--general circuit was 20 burpees, 1 minute step cardio, 1 minute either push ups or sit ups X 10. I swapped burpees for frog jumps once or twice and a switched up the step cardio a bit (step up/over's, step up taps, jump up/over's)
  • 35 minutes treadmill--6.5 mph (7.0 for 3/4 mile). Total--3.61 miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a heck of a lot of burpees! I don't think I've ever done 20, even in my whole life. I'm sure I'll be doing quite a few of them when I start my bodyweight training mid '09.

I've got to go look up the frog now on U-tube. Just looked for burpee's yesterday. I know I'd seen them before yesterday, but forgot exactly what they were.