Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today's Workout (10/31/08)

I slacked off today, I admit it. Not to mention I ate tons of freaking candy this whole week! I am definitely an emotional eater, and I know that the entire month of November is going to be particularly bad for me (Those that are close to me know what I am referring to...sorry to be so secretive, its personal). I'm just hoping to do my best and try to counteract it with as much cardio as I can.

Anyway, back to today....my trainer was away so I didn't have my normal after work training appointment (I did that yesterday instead, so I didn't totally lose out). So, instead of heading to the gym after work just to do some cardio I went straight home...it wasn't like anyone would notice I wasn't there, right? So all I did was my lunch cardio class, which wasn't much cardio and wasn't too much of a workout. Whatever, I deserve an easy day once in a while, right?
  • 30 minute cardio class--basic circuits

No comments: