Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Freaked out...

I am going to Miami this weekend to lay on the beach and go to a Dolphins game. My plan was to run about 4 miles everyday with my hubby (this is always our plan on vacations). Well...this morning I got several messages from a friend of mine saying have fun on you trip but don't go running, I don't know why, its a psychic thing. It is freaking me out! I am totally afraid to run now! I plan on swimming instead (there is an awesome 205ft long pool there!). But I was really looking forward to getting up every morning and running with the hubby. Especially since I will be doing no cardio next week. I guess I could hit they gym there, they must have an elliptical I can use. That's not running, right????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first? breathe. next? why did the friend say dont run? (I need to go back and reread I think...old posts)
it might be a FUN TIME to, if not take an active rest break, CROSS TRAIN.

swim, dance :), elliptical, do some bodyweight stuff (push ups lunges squats burpees)---change things around and SHOCK your body!

Miz.

Lisa said...

she is psychic, she said she had a vision of a big x and running for me. She doesn't know what it means though...

I do plan on cross training a bit. I'll be swimming instead of running. Doing the bodyweight stuff wouldn't shock my system, I do that stuff all the time!

Thanks for the comment Miz :)

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do..Have fun. I agree shocking the body is a good thing. My trainer does that to me every once in awhile and it does wonders.

Keep up the good work and run to your hearts desires. To me it sounds like a good way to bond with your hubby.

Rob